SET UP INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR IPHONE AND IPAD.
The following instructions are for setting up any iPhone or iPad to watch AUSIPTV.
Please install the GSE SMART IPTV app directly from Apple store. You have an ad supported free version or a PRO version which you can buy. Please note that GSE SMART IPTV app is a third party app we recommend but have no affiliation with. You can download any IPTV app of your choice from the App store.
We also recommend rIPTV from App store.
Please note if you are using free versions of the app you will be receiving ads which are posted by the free app. We are in no way related to this. We recommend buying the app of your choice so that you can enjoy an ad free experience.
Once you have downloaded follow the below steps:
- Open the settings menu and click onto ‘REMOTE PLAYLISTS’.
- Click onto the ‘+’ button and choose ‘Add M3U URL’ option.
- Enter “AUSIPTV” into the ‘Playlist name’ field.
- Clear all existing data and any spaces out of the Playlist Link field and enter your unique playlist URL provided to you by AUSIPTV. Your link might look like http://server1.com:1234/get.php?username=USER1&password=PWD1&type=m3u&output=ts
- Click onto the ‘Add’ button.
- You can now click onto the “AUSIPTV” service from ‘Remote Playlists’ to start watching.